I wear a 5-fold scapular, too, but I've never heard that you have to fulfill devotions for all five! I just follow the requirements for the brown scapular. I have heard of the 433 plenary indulgences one can gain by reciting 6 Our Fathers, Hail Marys, and Glory Bes while wearing the scapular, applicable to the souls in Purgatory.
Plenary Indulgences granted to those who wear the Five-fold Scapular.
Besides the innumerable graces and indulgences annexed to this devotion, the Popes have granted many Plenary and partial indulgences to those who wear the four Scapulars, (part of the five-fold). The following are the principal indulgences to obtain which no special visit to any particular church is required.
Paul V., by his briefs of the 30th October, 1606, 31st August, 1609, and 19th of July, 1614;
Clement X., in his Constitution of 8th May, 1673;
Clement XI., in his Constitution of 12th of May, 1710;
Innocent XI., by his Constitution of the 10th of February, 1680, and on 1st September, 1682, have granted the following indulgences:
1. Four Plenary Indulgences on the day of reception, when they have the four Scapulars, provided they go to confession and receive Holy Communion, and pray for the intention of the Church.
2. Four Plenary Indulgences at the hour of death, if they receive the Sacraments.
3. A Plenary Indulgence on the Festival of Our Lady of the Seven Dolors, on the usual conditions.
4. A Plenary Indulgence on Passion Sunday, if they meditate for some time on the sufferings of Our Lord and of His Blessed Mother.
5. A Plenary Indulgence of the Festival of Our Lady of Mount Carmel, July 16; also whenever other Confraternities have a Plenary Indulgence; on all the festivals of Our Lord ; of the Blessed Virgin; and of the Apostles; on any two days of every week, at their option; and on every Friday, if the devoutly meditate for some time on the Passion of Our Lord, receive the Sacraments , and pray for the intention of the Church. (you should also mention for the intention of the Holy Father)
All these Indulgences are applicable to the souls in Purgatory.( for example you can keep one for yourself and offer the rest for the holy souls in Purgatory, if they get out by your prayers they are so grateful they will turn around and help you here on earth.)
***433 PLENARY INDULGENCES****
*see note at top of page*
"And let it be remembered," says St. ALphonsus Liguori, "that besides many particular indulgences, there are annexed to the Scapular of the Immaculate Conception, all the indulgences which are granted to any Religious order, pious place, or person. And particularly by reciting the Our Father, Hail Mary, and the Glory be to the Father, **Six times**, in honor of the Most Holy Trinity and of the Immaculate Mary, are gained each day all the indulgences of Rome; Portiuncula; Jerusalem; and Galicia; which reach the number of four hundred and thirty-three (433) Plenary Indulgences, besides the temporal, which are innumerable. (from the "Glories of Mary", by St.Alphonsus Liguori.)